3D printer (4)
- Type of structure : cubic 3D
- Geometry of beams : tubular + diagonal
- Guide/transmission :
X : Movement of the nozzle, with 4 pivots slippery (= zipper), achieved through 2 smooth stems oriented in a vertical plane. Transmission is ensured by a system of transmission belt / gear / motor step-to-step.
On Y : movement of the nozzle, with 2 pivots slippery (= zipper), achieved through a smooth stem oriented in a horizontal plane. The transmission is provided by 2 courroiesde transmission / gear. This transmission is a risk of butting.
Z : Movement of the plateau, with 4 guides made with threaded rods linked pulleys, themselves driven by a step-to-step motor of the diagonal bring extra rigidity to the system.
- Mounting : Fixation by prototyped parts, screws, threaded rods and nuts.
- Achievement : This printer
3D printer3D printing is an additive production technique developed for rapid prototyping. Its goal is to quickly and easily generate a physical piece. Different materials can be used, more generally ABS plastic, PLA plastic, and metal, but also wax, or even plaster.
The applications of 3D printing are varied, but in all cases aim to concrete visualization of projects, or verification of parts ergonomics. 3D printing works
- Engine : 3 engines-not NEMA 17 to ensure the transmission and an engine down the wire into the nozzle (extruder).