These adapters replace an internal network card.
They plug a modem or a router with a USB port to a network RJ45 jack.
A PC can be connected to a network 10/100/1000 Mb / s by one of its USB ports.
A USB Extender allows you to deport a USB device up to 45 m from the computer by using a simple Ethernet Cat5/5th/6 cord.
An Extender \plug & play\ consists of two parts :
• A local connecting to your PC unit
• A remote connect to your USB device unit
No software or drivers to install. You can connect USB devices such as camera, printer, scanner, mouse, keyboard... etc up to 45 m from the computer without signal loss.
• Compatible with USB 1.1 specifications
• Support full speed (12 Mbps) and low-speed (1.5 Mbps)
of your USB devices
• Allows to lengthen the cable devices up to 45 meters
• Use with : Web - cam, camera, Scanner, printer, mouse, keyboard etc.
• Compatible with most of the bones
the adapter comes with a USB female connector at one end and an RJ45 connector on the other.