• Type of structure : cubic 3D
• Geometry of beams : tubular + diagonal
• Guide/transmission :
X : Movement of the nozzle, with 4 pivots slippery (= zipper), achieved through 2 smooth stems oriented in a vertical plane. Transmission is ensured by a system of transmission belt / gear / motor step-to-step.
On Y : movement of the nozzle, with 2 pivots slippery (= zipper), achieved through a smooth stem oriented in a horizontal plane. The transmission is provided by 2 courroiesde transmission / gear. This transmission is a risk of butting.
Z : Movement of the plateau, with 4 guides made with threaded rods linked pulleys, themselves driven by a step-to-step motor of the diagonal bring extra rigidity to the system.
• Mounting : Fixation by prototyped parts, screws, threaded rods and nuts.
• Achievement : This printer is called autoreplacante. Fasteners are from 3D printing. The other parts are standard elements.
• Engine : 3 engines-not NEMA 17 to ensure the transmission and an engine down the wire into the nozzle (extruder).
One of the essential elements in a 3D printer is extrude it. It is the whole that generates the advancement of the wire while the machine is running. It is located just upstream of the nozzle heating and is integrated into the printhead.
Extrude it should meet criteria of lightness and reduced congestion in order to do not train an oversizing of the chassis and the guides.